I am happy to further announce that the Shaffer family is expecting to greet another little life around the end of September! This baby will make for the fourth one we have had. We are not sure of the gender due to being too early yet, but I can tell you that my husband wants another boy. It would be great to see Wyatt become a big brother to another he can grow to play with and teach all of his learned lessons to.
So far this pregnancy has been the most difficult to endure so far because of the nausea. I wouldn't call it morning sickness. It's more like all day sickness. Carbonated drinks like soda help with me being able to manage feeling sick, though I try to remember not to drink too much caffeine. But, with any luck, the nausea will subside once I enter into my second trimester...which his in one week! Already??!!
God has most certainly blessed my husband and I with the most precious blessi ngs he can give to us in our lives. Children are a blessing from God. One that I intend to keep having for as long as God allows me to. I'm sure there are those who may think "Why not "get fixed", why don't you get on birth control?". My answer to that is the same as that in which the Bible has. "Getting fixed" and birth control are abortion. My husband and I are married and able to have children. We are not just boyfriend and girlfriend living with eachother(that's living in sin). When God sees it time for us to no longer have children, he will make it known to us. No truly born-again, SAVED Christian would ever follow through with birth control if they know the truth from the Bible. Christians are not to be of the world but of Christ. If God permits us to have ten children, then I would be even the more blessed.
Moving on, my husband and I do have names picked out. He has picked the boy name and I the girl. For now, we aren't sharing that with everyone, but I'm sure it will be revealed with the gender in just a few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment